- EEGs, qEEGs & ERPs
- Screening & Saftey EEGs with hyperventilation and photic stimulation (read by a Board Certified neurologist)
- Quantitative EEGs (qEEGs)
- Various Event-Related Potentials (ERPs): P50, P300, Mismatched Negativity (MMN), Pre-Pulse Inhibition (PPI), Faces, Filters and more
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
- Maintenance of Wakefulness Test (MWT)
- Eye Tracking
Q-Metrx, Inc. provides quality-controlled services to the pharmaceutical industry, focusing on EEG, quantitative EEG (qEEG) and event-related potentials (ERP) analysis, as well as sleep disorders via polysomnography (PSG) and Actiwatch.
Q-Metrx uses neuro-physiological methods to assess safety, tolerability and effects of new compounds on CNS activity. Q-Metrx has a staff consisting of skilled EEG and PSG technologists, Ph.D. trained EEG/ERP analysts, sleep specialists and Board Certified neurologists that offer a complete solution for your CNS needs. Q-Metrx has its own recording systems and sensors, as well as a complete qEEG analysis, interpretation, and reporting service.